On august 16,2022 NETFLIX has dropped The Manti te’o documentary Untold: The Girlfriend Who Didn’t Exist and it is insane.
Untold: The Girlfriend Who Didn’t Exist is a 2022 American Netflix original documentary film directed by Ryan Duffy and Tony Vainuku.
The documentary follows the life and career of Notre Dame football player Manti Te’o and explores how a fake online relationship threatened both his career and legacy.
the documentary also feature Naya Tuiasosopo the person behind this fake ficitious girlfriend.
Untold: The Girlfriend Who Didn’t Exist is the best documentary on Netflix right now. the film is the 6th installment in the 9-part untold; documentary series
If you’re a football fan and want to know the truth about Manti te’o story you should definitly watch it! it’s 2 episode series, one hour each episode.
- 10 Powerful Life Changing Lessons from The Alchemist
- 8 Reasons to Read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- 10 Memorable Quotes From Season 1 Of Netflix’s One Piece
- My Lovely Liar (2023) Korean Drama Quotes
- 10 Beautiful and Aesthetic German Words and Their Meaning