A fantasy mystery drama about a man and woman who share the same emotional state.
Eun Gye Hoon ( Yeo Jin Goo ) is a chef who sets up a restaurant in the town where his twin sister went missing 20 years ago. He finds himself randomly experiencing emotions one day, spontaneously crying and laughing, and it turns out that they are the emotions of a woman named Noh Da Hyun ( Moon Ga Yeong ).
Link: Eat, Love, Kill Korean Drama Quotes
People who live, looking backward not forward. Unsolved feelings, regrets and longing. They live with such feelings.– Da Hyun
Words are powerful. What had been mere speculation become certain the moment it is Verblized– Da Hyun
Once spring came into my life, it was spring in the world as well.– Da Hyun
Charlie Brown said, “we should only dread one day at a time.” I’m going to become simple minded not not worry unnecessarily.– Da Hyun
- 6 Must-Watch Korean Dramas Starring Wi Ha Joon
- PURPLE HEARTS NETFLIX’S MOST-WATCHED FILM THIS YEAR?
- 10 highest-rated K-dramas of 2022 so far
- 10 K-Dramas To Watch If You Liked True Beauty
- BTS KIM NAMJOON MOST HANDSOME MAN IN THE WORLD?