In Korea during the first half of the 1700s, Yi San is an aloof and perfection-loving young prince. At court, he meets a young woman named Sung Deok Im. Yi San falls in love with her and tries to convince her to become his official concubine. But Sung Deok Im is strong-willed and free-spirited. She is also intelligent enough to understand that becoming a royal consort to the future king is a prestigious role, but one that would restrict her freedom and likely bring her little in the way of joy. But Yi San’s love for Sung Deok Im is true, and she starts to understand that forming a union with him could ultimately benefit his troubled realm. ~~ Adapted from the novel “The Sleeve’s Red Cuff” (옷소매 붉은 끝동) by Kang Mi Kang (강미강).
The Red Sleeve Cuff Korean drama quotes
- The 8 Powerful lessons from Jonathan Livingston SeagullSpread the word“Jonathan Livingston Seagull” is a novella written by Richard Bach, first published in 1970. The story is a philosophical and allegorical tale that uses seagulls as its main characters to explore themes of self-discovery, personal growth, and the pursuit of excellence. Here’s a brief summary of the book: “Jonathan Livingston Seagull” tells the
- 10 Best Jonathan Livingston Seagull QuotesSpread the word“Jonathan Livingston Seagull” is a novella by Richard Bach, first published in 1970. The story of a seagull named Jonathan who seeks to break free from the ordinary life of his flock. He learns to fly for the joy of it, pushing his limits, and discovering greater truths about life and self-improvement. The
- 10 Powerful Life Changing Lessons from The AlchemistSpread the word “The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho imparts several valuable life lessons and insights, which is why it has resonated with readers worldwide. “The Alchemist” follows Santiago, a shepherd boy, on his journey to find treasure in the Egyptian pyramids, guided by recurring dreams. Along the way, he learns about destiny, love, and the
- 8 Reasons to Read The Alchemist by Paulo CoelhoSpread the word“The Alchemist” is a novel written by Brazilian author Paulo Coelho. Originally published in Portuguese in 1988, it has since become one of the most translated and best-selling books in the world. The novel is a work of fiction that blends elements of adventure, philosophy, and spirituality. It tells the story of Santiago,
- 10 Memorable Quotes From Season 1 Of Netflix’s One PieceSpread the wordOne Piece is a fantasy adventure television series developed by Matt Owens and Steven Maeda for Netflix. The series is a live action adaptation of the ongoing 1997 Japanese manga series of the same name by Eiichiro Oda, who himself served as a major creative consultant for the series. The series stars an