In Korea during the first half of the 1700s, Yi San is an aloof and perfection-loving young prince. At court, he meets a young woman named Sung Deok Im. Yi San falls in love with her and tries to convince her to become his official concubine. But Sung Deok Im is strong-willed and free-spirited. She is also intelligent enough to understand that becoming a royal consort to the future king is a prestigious role, but one that would restrict her freedom and likely bring her little in the way of joy. But Yi San’s love for Sung Deok Im is true, and she starts to understand that forming a union with him could ultimately benefit his troubled realm. ~~ Adapted from the novel “The Sleeve’s Red Cuff” (옷소매 붉은 끝동) by Kang Mi Kang (강미강).
The Red Sleeve Cuff Korean drama quotes
- 6 Must-Watch Korean Dramas Starring Wi Ha JoonSpread the loveWi Ha Joon is a Korean actor and model, Ha Joon made hisContinue reading
- PURPLE HEARTS NETFLIX’S MOST-WATCHED FILM THIS YEAR?Spread the loveAmerican romantic musical film Purple Hearts set to be Netflix’s most watched movieContinue reading
- 10 highest-rated K-dramas of 2022 so farSpread the loveSo we’ve already in second half of the year and just in 4Continue reading
- 10 K-Dramas To Watch If You Liked True BeautySpread the loveIf you enjoy watching high school/College k-drama and looking for some dramas likeContinue reading
- BTS KIM NAMJOON MOST HANDSOME MAN IN THE WORLD?Spread the loveLast week many media outlets reported BTS’s leader Namjoon has been crowned asContinue reading