Books Recommended By Bts Members That Every Army Should Read 2021
If you have been on the internet for any length of time then you have probably heard of a South Korean band called BTS. they have been taking the world by storm for the past couple of years and they have recently found their way into the booktube community as well which is so great for everyone who is an army and for me too because i have been following BTS since about 2017.
BTS RM’s Books
So RM (namjoon) is the leader of BTS and one of the three rappers in the group. he reads a lot he is very intellectual, also very poetic, his lyrics usually a lot of plays on words and he is also like a genius. he is the only member of bts that speak english fluently and he learned that himself by watching Friends the tv show ( he mention that on the Ellen’s show).
Demian By Hermann Hesse
Highly Sensitive People In An Insensitive World By Ilse Sand
The Unbearable Lightness Of Being By Milan Kundera
Jojo Moyes Me Before You
Plot :- Lou Clark knows lots of things. She knows how many footsteps there are between the bus stop and home. She knows she likes working in The Buttered Bun teashop and she knows she might not love her boyfriend Patrick.
What Lou doesn’t know is she’s about to lose her job or that knowing what’s coming is what keeps her sane.
Will Traynor knows his motorcycle accident took away his desire to live. He knows everything feels very small and rather joyless now and he knows exactly how he’s going to put a stop to that.
What Will doesn’t know is that Lou is about to burst into his world in a riot of colour. And neither of them knows they’re going to change the other for all time.
Martin Gayford’s A Bigger Massage : Conversations With David Hockney
Plot :- The conversations between Hockney and Gayford are punctuated by surprising and revealing observations on other artists―Van Gogh, Vermeer, and Picasso among them―and enlivened by shrewd insights into the contrasting social and physical landscapes of Yorkshire, Hockney’s birthplace, and California. 181 illustrations, 154 in color
Shin Kyung-sook’s Please Look After Mom
Plot :- When sixty-nine-year-old So-nyo is separated from her husband among the crowds of the Seoul subway station, her family begins a desperate search to find her. Yet as long-held secrets and private sorrows begin to reveal themselves, they are forced to wonder: how well did they actually know the woman they called Mom?
Told through the piercing voices and urgent perspectives of a daughter, son, husband, and mother, Please Look After Mom is at once an authentic picture of contemporary life in Korea and a universal story of family love.
Ursula K.Leguin’s Those Who Walk Away From Omelas
This story kind of inspiration of BTS song ‘spring day’ and if you notice there is actually Hoardings say ‘omelas’ in the music video.
Plot :- “The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas” is a short story originally published in the collection The Wind’s Twelve Quarters.
I actually decided to read this short story because a band I listen to, BTS, created a song and music video based on the concept of this story. I loved the prose, and the message really makes you think. I also recommend reading the author’s notes at the end of the story Very insightful.
Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka
‘Kafka On The Shore’ is referred to one of the song by BTS called butterfly and they also directly mention in the lyrics of song which is amazing.
BTS Jungkook’s Books
Jungkook is the the maknae aka youngest member of BTS and the first member of the group that I first started to like.
The Little Prince By Antoine De Saint-exupery
Plot :- After being stranded in a desert after a crash, a pilot comes in contact with a captivating little prince who recounts his journey from planet to planet and his search for what is most important in life.
I Decided To Live As Me By Kim Soo Hyun
BTS J-hope’s Books
j hope is one of the three rappers of the group. j-hope is known for lot of things but most commonly he is very bright and bubbly personality.
Living, Loving,& Learning By Leo F. Buscaglia
BTS Suga’s Books
suga aka min yoongi is the third and final rappers of the group. his rap in DNA on of my favourites. suga is like having this kind of quiet kindness where he might be not tell you that he loves you are he is happy to see you happy or anything but he clearly feel those things and he express how he feel through his action so here the book that love by suga-
Plot :- Paulo Coelho’s The Alchemist tells the mystical story of Santiago, an Andalusian shepherd boy who yearns to travel in search of a worldly treasure. His quest will lead him to riches far different—and far more satisfying—than he ever imagined. Santiago’s journey teaches us about the essential wisdom of listening to our hearts, of recognizing opportunity and learning to read the omens strewn along life’s path, and, most importantly, to follow our dreams.
BTS Jin’s Books
Jin in is the oldest member of the group he is also one of the vocalist. jin is known for how shamelessly confident he is and he is really good at just breaking the ice usually by making fun of himself and definitely his is our worldwide handsome.
here is the book recommend by jin –
I’m Glad You Live Like Bonobono By Kim Shin Hoi
BTS Jimin’s Books
Jimin known for having double personality on one hand he is very soft and sweet and then on the other hand he is very like hardcore.
냉정과 열정사이 Rosso (Between Calm and Passion – Rosso)
BTS V’s Books
V aka kim taehyung is one of the main vocalists of the group and he is always has so close relationship with his group member.
P.S – RM is a huge reader and his book recommend list is too long and I had to write other members recommendations too Because of this I’m not added all his recommend books in this list. I would surely write a another blog about that.
- The 8 Powerful lessons from Jonathan Livingston SeagullSpread the word“Jonathan Livingston Seagull” is a novella written by Richard Bach, first published in 1970. The story is a philosophical and allegorical tale that uses seagulls as its main characters to explore themes of self-discovery, personal growth, and the pursuit of excellence. Here’s a brief summary of the book: “Jonathan Livingston Seagull” tells the
- 10 Best Jonathan Livingston Seagull QuotesSpread the word“Jonathan Livingston Seagull” is a novella by Richard Bach, first published in 1970. The story of a seagull named Jonathan who seeks to break free from the ordinary life of his flock. He learns to fly for the joy of it, pushing his limits, and discovering greater truths about life and self-improvement. The
- 10 Powerful Life Changing Lessons from The AlchemistSpread the word “The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho imparts several valuable life lessons and insights, which is why it has resonated with readers worldwide. “The Alchemist” follows Santiago, a shepherd boy, on his journey to find treasure in the Egyptian pyramids, guided by recurring dreams. Along the way, he learns about destiny, love, and the
- 8 Reasons to Read The Alchemist by Paulo CoelhoSpread the word“The Alchemist” is a novel written by Brazilian author Paulo Coelho. Originally published in Portuguese in 1988, it has since become one of the most translated and best-selling books in the world. The novel is a work of fiction that blends elements of adventure, philosophy, and spirituality. It tells the story of Santiago,
- 10 Memorable Quotes From Season 1 Of Netflix’s One PieceSpread the wordOne Piece is a fantasy adventure television series developed by Matt Owens and Steven Maeda for Netflix. The series is a live action adaptation of the ongoing 1997 Japanese manga series of the same name by Eiichiro Oda, who himself served as a major creative consultant for the series. The series stars an