I was initially a little sceptical about watching Itaewon Class. But i just started to watching this drama because Park Seo-joon. I knew that he definitely didn’t let me down and i love that he did a great job to portray his character as a role of a rebellious high school kid and ex-convict as well as a matured middle aged man. I fell in love with his character in this drama.
The drama is mainly about Park Seoroyi’s revenge and struggle but this drama subtly touch a lot of issues like discrimination of LGBTQ, ex-convicts, racism problem, gap between the wealthy and the poor and the power games.
This drama was all the inspiration you could asked for. I found some quotes that very inspiring and beautiful and I felt it’s worth sharing.
20 Iteawon class Inspiring and beautiful quotes absolutely worth sharing
1. Frankly, everyone knows how to become successful.
-How you do it?
-You just need to work hard, like crazy.
But it feels like such a chore.
2. It’s strange, but all I can remember is what I’ve gotten. I just took it for granted. Why did I take it for granted? I must’ve been crazy.
3. Do you know what a sympathy is? It’s a distasteful emotion where you look down on someone and get comfort from it.
4.Have you ever thought that it would’ve been better if you had never been born?
5. We all grow old and die, you know. But we have to study and do other things fully knowing that. Until the day we die. Isn’t life so tiring?
6. Love and success. I can achieve all those things.
7. He’s not just a mediocre man. I will turn him into someone amazing.
8. There are people who must get what they want no matter what. If anyone gets in the way, they do everything they can to destroy that person. I’m like that.
9. There are times when you’re faced with things that you just can’t tolerate. You don’t need to be on anyone’s side but your own.
10. In my opinion, power comes from people. Because their trust gives me strength.
11.Emotions are shallow and inconsistent. They change according to the situation.
12. I want to live a life where I make my own decisions and I don’t have to pay for my principles.
13. What I want is freedom. I want my words and acts to have power so no one can mess with me and my people. I don’t want to be swayed by anyone or any injustice.
14. That’s what life is. You can overcome anything as long as you’re alive.
15. Life is so pointless and obvious. We all grow old and die one day before we even turn 100. But we all try so hard to live a decent life.
16. A person with a clear goal can achieve many things.
17.My mind and heart are both filled with you.
18. I’m already happier than I ever imagined I could be.
19. Happiness. The warmth I share with you.
There’s also a poem that is featured in the drama by the writer which is very inspiring and beautiful that is worth sharing.
20. I’m a rock. Go ahead and sear me. I won’t budge an inch because I’m a rock. Go ahead and beat me up. I’m a solid rock. Go ahead and leave me in darkness. I’m rock that will shine all alone. I don’t break, ash, nor decay as I go against nature’s way. I survive. I’m…. Diamond.
Let me know which one your favorite quotes from this drama in the comment section… Thank you 🌼
- Top 15 Korean drama of 2021 so far that you should watch
- Doom at your service drama quotes – ladykiatown
- 6 Beautiful Quotes From The Korean Drama Find Me In Your Memory
- Best Memorable Quotes From The Korean Drama Vincenzo 2021
- Song Joong ki Dramas & Movies List to Binge After Vincenzo
army beautiful word book bts caption Christmas Christmas movies cute word drama drama quote Halloween happy word haruki Murakami inspirational quotes japanese word Kafka on the shore k drama kdrama quote kobe bryant korean drama love quote lyrics lyrics quote me before you merry Christmas moon moon quote motivation quote movie namjoon one word quote reading Rm rumi rumi quotes sassy quote scottish word song song jong ki taylor swift unique word wallpaper weekly quotes word