‘Record of youth‘ is a drama about the growth record of young people who strive to achieve their dreams and love without despair in a generation where dreams have become a luxury and the passionate record of youth people who beeline for their dreams in their own way, presenting excitement and empathy.
Sa hye joon ( Park Bo Gum) is smart and handsome. he is nice guy and a popular model, but what he really wants to become an actor. he has auditioned for many acting roles, but hasn’t found success yet. unfortunately, Sa hye joon doesn’t have much presence as an actor.
meanwhile, Ahn jung ha (Park So Dam) works as a make-up artist. Bright and cheerful on the outside but lonely on the inside, jung ha takes out her stress and frustrations by fan-girling over idols.
16 Quotable Quotes From Kdrama Record Of Youth
In the meantime, I found some quotable quotes from Record Of Youth. Check out the quote below and let me know which one is your favorite.
1. Be stubborn. That’s the privilege of youth, after all.
2. Even parents should apologize when they did something wrong.
3. I said everyone “looks” happy. I never said they are actually happy.
4. Life is like a race. You never know who is going to win until it is over.
5. Only the thought of love makes me happy. I do not want to be in love but I want to be happy.
6. I don’t date since dating requires a lot of emotions and affects my life. But I’m fangirl.
7. The most precious gift in the world is to live in the present, learn from the past, and plan for the future.
8. Living an honest life does not mean I will be happy in life.
9. When you are not sure whether or not you should say something, just do not say it.
10. Why do you hate rainy days? It makes me feel like I’m all alone.
11. You will not find anything if you think it is impossible.
12. When you have a lot on your mind, silence is the best companion.
13. Do you know that when it’s hard you start to fuss even more so that others don’t know about your difficulties?
14. I like the stories of BTS songs. When I listen to their songs, it makes me want to live a good life.
15. No job in this world is easy. we have it rough from birth, so all we can do is find our own fun in life.
16. When you having a hard time, you pretend to be more cheerful so other people won’t find out how you really feel.